It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Only for listing of Vintage Karting items. Other topics or posts will be moved or deleted. Public Forum Rules published on this website apply.

Print view Previous topic | First unread post | Next topic 
 Post subject: Dart A Bone with MC 91-B/1 For Sale in California
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 pm 

Narrow hoop (1968 style) Dart A Bone, with MC 91-B/1 engine. Frame has all the options: tabs for dual engine mounts, 3 bearing support, Hurst Airheart hydraulic disc brakes. No cracks or broken welds in frame, only some minor paint chips, not tweaked or bent, never crashed or flipped, rolls perfectly straight. Upholstery is silk screened with original Rupp Dart Kart logo, seat back tank. Nassau panel is signed by Duffy and Lady Bug, Tri-Star rims with new tires that have about one hour on them. New RLV gold chain, inboard drive Horstman Rev Grip clutch with 10 tooth drum, teeth are not worn. Blimp pipe and header, brand new Tillotson HL-360 carb (have BDC-14 also) on a JSJ manifold adapter and EC air filter cup. MC 91-B/1 is a blue printed engine, with about one hour of run time since last overhaul (just broken in) no broken or bent fins, super rod, Gem chain guard and starter cup, clutch has nut for electric start. Also has Hegar 4 quick change dovetail engine mount and custom base to adapt it to the stock Dart swing mount. The spindles have been customized/upgraded with the addition of ground shoulder bolt king pins, and we added Zerk grease fitting to them as well, plus the front wheels have brand new bearings, and all new tie rod ends. All this kart needs is a new home, it's ready to go, just get some gas, oil, chain lube and go to the track. We are selling it because my boys have grown taller than me and have moved into larger sidewinder frames. I can deliver with a days drive of Orange County California, for a fee.

Contact me @ Jaymen@pacbell.net, or call 949 699-0439. Leave message if we don't answer, I'll get back to you.

Jay,Ben, and Bud Mendoza

Post subject: Re: Dart A Bone with MC 91-B/1 For Sale in California
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:36 am 

Very difficult to consider how fair this deal is without a listed price. HOW MUCH?