It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Only for listing of Vintage Karting items. Other topics or posts will be moved or deleted. Public Forum Rules published on this website apply.

Print view Previous topic | First unread post | Next topic 
 Post subject: Clinton E-60 for sale
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:33 am 

Hello all,
As you may know, I have 2 boys, and they have outgrown their first generation of vintage karts and engines: Gone are the West Bend 580, the HumBug, and now, the Clinton E-60 (right hand drive) has to go as well now that we have moved into the Macs.

Built by Clinton Guru Terry Sullivan from all new parts, this engine has fresh paint and only an hour or so of runtime. My kids drove it for six 10 minute practice sessions at Bakersfield last year, and another practice at Adams. We never got it fully leaned down; it was set rich to 4-stroke as we were still breaking it in.

It comes with a billet motor mount, Azusa chain guard, Tillotson HL carb, Clinton megaphone exhaust, a custom Max Torque clutch built by Jim Donovan, a kill wire,
and looks like new.

This engine is on a par with the WB580 we had that used a V4 manifold, the kids would swap positions several times per lap.

Not selling because we want to, but because we have to, meaning we cannot afford to keep the engine and stay in karting...wish we could, as this is one sweet little Clinton, and the best I have ever owned.

Jay 949 699 0439