It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Only for discussion of events, technical exchange, resources, karts & parts, conducted in the spirit of fellowship and camaraderie - No VKA Guideline, Operations, or event rule discussion allowed in this Public Forum, use email or Private Message Forum features instead. Public Forum Rules published on this website apply.

Print view Previous topic | First unread post | Next topic 
 Post subject: Thanks Ted!
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:40 pm 

I want to give a heartfelt thanks to a really great guy, Ted Johnson! I needed some help with getting some parts made from blueprints that needed to be converted to a CAD program so I could get them lasered or water jetted. I thought of Ted because he has talked in the past about items he was able to make in just this situation. Ted and I have never met or done business of any kind but he jumped to help me. Not only did he convert the parts to files that his water jet guys could use but he sent the files to the business and helped me pick the right material. A lot of you know he is battling some health problems but still was more than willing to help. The only way I can pay him back is to in some way pay it forward. Thanks again Ted and keep up the fight. Frank Payne